The world famous and iconic brand name of Swilken of St Andrews has been licensed to a new and exciting company ‘Eagle One Golf Limited’ who will focus primarily on high quality apparel which will be both fashionable and comfortable, ‘designed with the game of golf in mind’.
The initial range will include:-
• Knitwear, manufactured in Scotland made from Pure new wool which is machine washable & can be tumble dried – offering luxurious comfort and
• Trousers made from stretch fabrics and incorporating stretch waistband technology for added comfort
• Egyptian cotton polo shirts manufactured in Egypt
• Technical fabrics on polo shirts to promote comfort and climate control
• Fleece that allows warmth and is water repellent
Mike Simpson CEO of Eagle One said, “After years in the fashion industry and running various businesses it was time to combine my experience with my passion for golf. Eagle one will provide garments that will be unique to the brands we represent, every attention to detail will be made and superior quality, comfort and performance in all our products is our aim. Together with a small team of professionals we will launch our e-commerce site in December and have garments in retail outlets from early 2009”
A range of high quality gifts incorporating the iconic name & image ‘ Swilken of St. Andrews’ are being sourced, ranging from real leather wallets and purses to fine bone china mugs.
Eagle One www.eagleonegolf.co.uk
In each month and year listed below every article that has ever appeared in golfbusinessnews is reproduced in reverse date order.