John Deere is inviting you to see how at the company’s 2009 golf roadshow, which is visiting eight venues in September and October with a range of new machinery and a specially equipped exhibition trailer. Each event will run from 10.30am to 3pm, with free entry, refreshments and lunch provided.
Visitors will be able to operate the new golf course equipment being launched at IOG SALTEX, including the latest hybrid technology E-Cut mowers featuring John Deere’s unique Quick Adjust cutting units, which are designed to produce a higher quality finish on golf courses and other sports turf areas. The venues are:
• Friday 25th September – Hellidon Lakes Golf & Spa, Hellidon, Daventry, Northamptonshire;
• Monday 28th September – Macdonald Portal Hotel, Golf and Spa, Cobblers Cross Lane, Tarporley, Cheshire;
• Wednesday 30th September – Thornhurst Manor Golf Club, Holme Lane, Owston, Doncaster, South Yorkshire;
• Monday 5th October – Heydon Grange Golf & Country Club, Heydon, Royston, Hertfordshire;
• Wednesday 7th October – Woking Golf Club, Pond Road, Woking, Surrey;
• Friday 9th October – The Players Club, Codrington, Chipping Sodbury, Bristol;
• Tuesday 13th October – The Westerwood Hotel & Golf Resort, 1 St Andrews Drive, Cumbernauld, Glasgow;
• Thursday 15th October – Ramside Hall Hotel & Golf Club, Carrville, Durham.
Places at each event must be booked in advance by contacting local John Deere dealers or by calling Freephone 0800 085 2522. Space is limited and bookings will be accepted on a first come, first served basis.
With their strength, durability, quality of cut and time-saving adjustments, John Deere’s new golf product range is designed to keep greenkeepers and groundsmen moving – and cutting and spraying – with speed, precision and power.
New products on the roadshow tour will include walk-behind and ride-on mowers fitted with the Quick Adjust 5 and Quick Adjust 7 cutting units, which feature a unique Speed Link system for extremely quick height of cut adjustment. This new technology effectively allows the reels on an entire fleet to be set in the time it previously took to adjust the height of cut on just one mower.
John Deere Limited www.johndeere.co.uk