The PGA is inviting all those who work or volunteer in golf to join its new membership groups – the Business Management Group and Club Volunteer by PGA.
In order to highlight the benefits of joining either group, PGA Chief Executive Robert Maxfield and Executive Director of Business Development Richard Barker are hosting a webinar on April 15 which will outline the motivations behind the creation of the new groups and answer any questions on membership.
There is still time to register for the session, which takes place tomorrow afternoon Thursday 15th April at 14:00 – to sign up, simply click on this link
In addition to evolving the way PGA Professionals are categorised (becoming PGA Professional, PGA Coach and PGA Manager) the Association seeks to bring all those who work and volunteer in golf under the umbrella of a single professional body – The PGA.
Headline benefits of BMG and Club Volunteer include:
- Professional development through The PGA’s new digital CPD platform
- A comprehensive series of exclusive national & regional golf and networking events (*dates and venues are now confirmed)
- Access to industry forums and specialist groups for sharing of knowledge
- Expert advice on all industry matters from The PGA’s Business Relationship team
- Dedicated helpline for queries on HR, employment and health & safety law
- Access to useful documents, templates and guides in the PGA’s respected Resource Library
- Member Benefits platform providing exclusive discounts and offers from PGA Partners
- Tailored communications including an exclusive quarterly journal, webinars & podcasts
To register for Thursday’s webinar, please click here.