Have you registered to attend the Campey Turf Care 25th anniversary Open Day on Thursday 7 July 2011 yet? Visitors can register on-line now on the designated website www.campey25.com
Campey Turf Care Systems is one of Europe’s largest independent grounds care machinery suppliers. The company also has a thriving used machinery business and a subsidiary company, Tines Direct, which supplies replacement tines, blades and replacement parts for a wide range of turf care machinery.
As well as being an enjoyable day of hospitality and networking Campey’s Open Day also provides a platform for everyone with an interest in seeing the current developments in the turf care machinery market. There will be demonstrations of the best equipment available to achieve and maintain the highest standards in sports surfaces today, along with informative talks by leading industry professional.
The day will cover a variety of:-
- Practical and educational machinery demonstrations and displays from leading suppliers, showing a diverse range of equipment from the Koro Topmaker, Imants Shockwaves and Rotoknife, Dakota Turf Tenders, Omarv flail mowers and collectors, New Holland Tractors, Dennis, Lastec, Baroness & Trimax mowers, Charterhouse Verti-drains, and many more products.
- Talks and presentations from industry speakers representing The STRI and BIGGA. Full details of topics to be discussed will be on-line nearer the time.
- Historic machinery line-up from over the years.
- Charity Raffle for Cancer Research UK; prizes include signed football shirts.
- Discounted offers on used tractors and machinery on the day.
CPD points can be claimed from BIGGA and the IOG for those of you who have signed into the scheme.
The event will be held on the 7th July 2011 at the head office of Campey Turf Care Systems, Marton Hall Lane, Macclesfield. Full address and directions are on the website.
Campey Turf Care Systems www.campeyturfcare.com