Scottish Golf continues to seek the latest Government advice to share with golf clubs on Coronavirus (COVID-19). We recognise that this is a time of great uncertainty for all affiliated golf clubs and wanted to provide all clubs with an update on some of the support measures that have been put in place by Government to support businesses. Please see below links to the latest updates issued by both the Scottish and UK Governments outlining financial support measures available to businesses in Scotland. This information is being shared by Scottish Golf to sign-post golf clubs to the relevant Government information.
- • Help with non-domestic rates in Scotland during COVID-19
- • Information on Grants and types of retail, hospitality and leisure businesses who qualify for one-off £25,000
- • Scottish Government helpline to support Scottish businesses
Scottish Chamber of Commerce
- • COVID-19 Updates from Scottish Golf
- • Xact Business Assist Service
- • Golf Industry Guidelines – Financial Support Measures
Scottish Golf remains committed to working together with all affiliated clubs to provide up to date guidance and support and requests anyone who may have any additional information that you believe could help another golf club, please do not hesitate to get in touch.