Europe’s largest golf tour operator, Golfbreaks.com, is marking its 15th birthday by offering one lucky group of four golfers the chance to win the trip of a lifetime to watch the 2014 Masters Tournament at Augusta National.
From the beginning of April all customers booking a golf break of any value or duration (for travel any time in 2013) will automatically be entered into the prize draw. One fortunate four-ball will then win a five-day trip to Augusta National in April 2014, including flights, accommodation and weekend passes to watch the world’s greatest golf tournament. The prize even includes two rounds of golf to complete this perfect week.
This amazing eight-week promotion ends the week of 28th May, which is exactly15 years since Chief Executive Andrew Stanley started trading from a back bedroom.
“Reaching 15 years is a significant milestone and something we are very proud of,” said Andrew Stanley. “What better way to celebrate and reward our customers than by giving one lucky group the opportunity to enjoy their own landmark moment at the 2014 Masters?
“We’ve come a long way in 15 years but we’ve never lost sight of what’s important. That means doing the simple things well – offering our loyal customers personal service, expert help, great value and a wide choice. Hopefully this is just the beginning and we look forward to helping them fulfil their golfing dreams for another 15 years and beyond.”
Golfbreaks.com currently works with more than 2,000 resorts across the UK, Europe and Worldwide, and is committed to providing golfers with the best breaks at the best prices. Current deals include:
- UK& IRE – from £95 Celtic Manor (5*), Newport – 2 rounds, 1 night’s B&B. Save £60
- UK & IRE -from £95: Druids Glen (5*), Dublin – 2 rounds, 1 night’s, B&B. Save £30
- UK & IRE – from £99: DeVere Belton Woods (4*), Lincs – 2 rounds, 1 night’s dinner, B&B. Save £46
- SPAIN -from £119: Barcelo Montecastillo (5*), Cadiz–Unlimited golf, 3 night’s B&B.
- PORTUGAL -from £219: Praia d’El Rey (4*), Lisbon – 2 rounds, 3 nights’ self-catering. Save £30
- MOROCCO -from £339: Riu Tikada Garden (4*), Marrakech – 3 rounds, 5 nights’ all-inclusive. Save £90
Today Golfbreaks.com is an established market leader, employing more than 130 people at the Windsor HQ and boasting a number of satellite offices around the UK.
Golfbreaks Ltd now also includes the online tee-time booking service Teeofftimes.co.uk as well as BookaSpa.com. In 2012, the company arranged golf breaks and days for more than 400,000 golfers, as well as booking 15,000 spa breaks.