From the first tee-shot at Wentworth through to the big kick-off in Warsaw and the closing ceremony in Stratford, there’s never been a bigger summer of sport. And what better way to play your part than by teeing-up a free round of golf courtesy of Golfbreaks.com?
Simply book and travel on a golf break of any value or duration before the end of August and enjoy a free round of golf at any of the 800 UK venues that can be booked through sister company Teeofftimes.co.uk. From Stoke Park and the Belfry to Turnberry and Gleneagles, there are hundreds of great courses nationwide to choose from – all of which are guaranteed to get the competitive spirit flowing.
Finding the perfect destination for a truly relaxing golf break couldn’t be easier, and with so many fantastic resorts, why not take a break in June and enjoy watching the European Championships from the comfort of one of our superb venues?
As Europe’s largest golf tour operator, Golfbreaks.com has almost 1,000 resorts and courses on its books, and is always able to offer golfers the very best deals including:
- UK- from £99:The Belfry(4*), Warwickshire -2 rounds, 1 night’sdinner, B&B. Save £76
- UK – from £99: Celtic Manor (5*), Newport – 2 rounds, 1 night’s B&B. Save £40
- UK -from £119: Forest Pines (4*), Lincs – 2 rounds, 1 night’sdinner, B&B, free range balls. Save £10
- UK -from £149: Fairmont St Andrews (5*), Fife – 2 rounds, 1 night’sdinner, B&B. Save £90
- EUROPE -from £199: San Lorenzo (4*), Algarve – 3 rounds, 3 nights’ B&B, 15% drinks discount. Save £66
- EUROPE -from £205: Le Touquet (3*), Pas-de-Calais – 3 rounds, 3 nights’ B&B, Eurotunnel. Save £50
With the Irish and Scottish Opens to look forward to as well – not to mention the big one at Royal Lytham & St Annes –there should be no shortage of inspiration this sporting summer.
And although it might be another four years before the world’s best players can contest an Olympic gold medal, Golfbreaks.com is flying the flag right now, with the aim of getting Britain and Ireland golfing. To find the perfect break, savour the big sporting occasions and enjoy a free round on Golfbreaks.com, the true champion of golf travel.
For full terms and conditions visit www.Golfbreaks.com