Would you like to be a member of a dynamic team of 20 professionals from 11 different nationalities, in one of the most beautiful and exciting cities in Central Europe?
Real Estate, Leisure and Tourism Practice in Central and Eastern Europe
– University degree in a business-related discipline (economics/finance/ hospitality and tourism)
– 3-4 years experience in advisory specifically within the golf sector
– Experience specific to the golf resort and golf community sector
– Experience in market assessments, financial feasibilities and business planning
– Native English speaking or comparable (knowledge of other language an advantage)
– Strong analytical and writing skills
– Strong interpersonal skills
– Dynamic, ambitious personality
– Efficient team player
– Based in Budapest and flexible to travel internationally.
– Deliver market analysis and report writing
– Participate in project conceptualisation and planning
– Contribute to the elaboration of Golf Development Strategies
– Build relationships with clients and other industry professionals
– Represent KPMG at various golf events and other industry events
The successful candidate will have the chance to gain unique experience in the golf business and real estate industry. Moreover, he or she will benefit from a progressive career opportunity and the prospect to build an international network of key industry partners.
Description of Practice:
In KPMG’s Real Estate, Leisure & Tourism Practice in CEE we advise clients on a variety of issues relating to the hospitality, leisure, travel and tourism industries, on a global basis. Above all, we advise developers of new golf resorts and communities on the market and financial feasibility of their projects, as well as owners and operators of existing golf courses to become operationally more efficient. In addition, we are the organisers of the annual Golf Business Forum (www.golfbusinessforum.com) and the founder of the Golf Benchmark Survey (www.golfbenchmark.com).
If you are ready for the challenge, please send your CV with the position indicated on it to firstname.lastname@example.org.