The PGAs of Europe Teaching and Coaching Conference 2003, hosted in Munich, was a tremendous success. More than 1,000 golf professionals from all over the world are expected to return to the Bavarian capital in September 2005 when the PGA of Germany will organise this international symposium for the second time.
The conference will be followed by Golf Europe, now the longest established and most successful golf trade exhibition in Europe, which runs from 2nd to 4th October.
The conference theme is ‘Improve your Teaching‘ and the following experts, among others, will be present.
- David Leadbetter is one of the best known and most influential golf teachers in the world his theories and methods have had a strong impact upon the game of golf.
- Hank Haney has taught more than 100 touring professionals from the PGA, LPGA, European, Japanese and Asian Tours.
- Frank Thomas, founder and principal of Frankly Consulting, is a respected leader and innovator in the industry.
- Scott Cranfield is one of the upcoming top teaching talents.
- Dr Ralph Mann is an authority in the field of sport biomechanics who has analysed the performance of athletes in various sports.
- Beverly Lewis is one of the pioneers of women’s professional golf and well known for her commentary work for BBC television. She is the first woman to captain the PGA of GB & I.
- Geoff Mangum is a renowned specialist in putting instruction.
- Fanny Sunesson, long time caddie to Nick Faldo, is now one of the coaches of the national team of Sweden.
The Conference runs from 29th September to 1st October at the International Congress Centre in Munich. The deadline for registrations is 16th August and costs €420. There is an ‘early bird‘ price of €380 for registrations received up to 1st April.
Full details are available on www.pgae.com