Gloucestershire-based Stewart Golf have released details of their new 2012 golf bag collection, all of which feature the stylish Stewart Golf GB Crest on their front pocket.
The 2012 collection features 5 models, all with their own distinctive features:
- S1 SuperLight, £89: Small stand bag weighs in at just 1.95kg. Ideal for those who want a compact bag with the convenience of a stand mechanism.
- W3 Waterproof Stand Bag, £129: Latest version of the 100% waterproof stand bag with updated look.
- C3 Cart Bag, £129: Lightweight cart bag with 14 way dividers, 11 pockets and a raft of features.
- T3 Tour Bag, £179: Effortlessly stylish, full sized tour bag.
- T3-H Tour/Cart Hybrid, £179: Innovative new design with ‘tour bag’ looks but a flat ‘cart bag’ back.
MD Mark Stewart said, “As well as a world-class trolley line up, we now also have a comprehensive golf bag range. Our aim is to appeal to all golfers with this collection, not just those who have Stewart trolleys. With such a diverse selection, there is something for everyone.
“We created the GB Crest to help ensure people saw Stewart Golf as a British brand, as every one of our powered machines is handmade here. A wave of patriotism appears to be sweepingBritainthis year & we’re proud play our part, however small.”
Stewart Golf have created a special offer to coincide with this summer’s festivities. All items that carry the GB Crest have 10% OFF from now until the end of August. This offer also extends to the SG Umbrella, Lightweight Travel Cover and clothing range.
Stewart Golf www.stewartgolf.com