Golf club and ball manufacturers have perfected ways to impart spin and improve ball flight, but how many players clean the grooves to take advantage of new technology? Now they can, easily, with the new TourSpin™ Club Washer.
Unlike the traditional post-round wipe down with towels that don’t properly clean the club grooves, the TourSpin Club Washer thoroughly washes a full set of irons and hybrids in less than a minute by using high-pressure water and precision spinning Venturi nozzles.
With additional features, such as a high-pressure air hose for shoe soul cleaning and an automatic ball washer, the TourSpin is a valuable customer service asset to any golf course.
Operated by tokens (or other payment options), TourSpin use is easily controlled by the pro shop. TourSpin can be placed anywhere on the course grounds and used in three different ways:
- Stand-alone wash station – Course owners are encouraged to place the TourSpin near the 18th green, practice range, or the cart drop off lot. Players can then pay to use the TourSpin to clean their equipment after a round with this completely self-serve model.
- Mini-serve wash station – Presents the opportunity for the staff to assist in the cleaning. This offers players the opportunity to book additional tee times.
- Full-service island ‘centre’ – Players have their equipment cleaned by staff, while purchasing a drink or snack, adding scores and booking the next round.
TourSpin is available from Riveer in one of three plans:
- Revenue Sharing –Shared between the golf course and TourSpin.
- Rental – Price is based on an annual rental rate.
- Purchase – The best option for courses with 40 cycles or more a day.
For more information on how TourSpin Club Washer can add value to player experience, visit www.tourspinclubwasher.com or call Int +1-888-857-7304.