Rigby Taylor has announced the new Nutri-Link nutritional and bio-stimulant system for a wide range of turf surfaces, including sand-based constructions and golf tees, greens and fairways. Comprising six specially formulated liquid fertilisers, the Nutri-Link fertiliser is applied as a foliar spray that is taken up by both the leaf and the root.
Designed and formulated to supplement granular applications, and for use either stand-alone or in support of an in-season golf course programme, Nutri-Link provides a host of benefits:
-  Enhanced root mass and depth
-  Increased tillering and denser sward
-  Improved disease tolerance
-  Better drought resistance
-  Rapid recovery from wear and mechanical damage
-  Enhanced and extended greening
-  More rapid germination
-  Reduced salt toxicity
-  Greater tolerance to excessive temperature
-  Improved photosynthetic capability
-  Enhanced carbon sequestration.
Nutri-Link’s components provide multiple solutions to both the macro and micro problems that confront today’s greenkeepers – including soil structure, microbial activity, biotic and abiotic stresses. This synergistic approach results in improved plant health and performance; the components’ individual strengths when working together provide greater benefits than if used singly.
A fully illustrated brochure is available from either your Rigby Taylor Area Technical Manager or on request via Freephone 0800 424 919.