The golf course is the club’s greatest asset and the primary reason why members join a club in the first place, therefore the efficient management of it is of paramount importance. The Course Manager’s job has become increasingly more complex and a professional, business-like approach is essential, especially in this challenging economic climate, but help is now at hand!
Ground2Control is an on line resource management tool which enables the Course Manager to keep all course related information in one place and up to date on a daily basis. It incorporates all aspects of course management including survey information, employee records, calendars/tasks, treatments, machinery records, suppliers, purchase orders, inventory, stock, costs, budget planner, reporting.
The main benefits are:-
- Ease of use, takes just a few minutes each day to keep updated.
- Affordability, subscription based, no big capital outlay.
- Provides accurate & detailed survey information (equivalent to GPS survey) at a fraction of the cost. Automatically provides measurements of key areas such as greens, tees, fairways, bunkers.
- Interactive GIS browser – enables you to measure, plan, record and cost projects. See your whole course from the comfort of your desk!
- Automatic analysis of data entered gives insight into where resources are being used and where improvements and efficiencies can be made.
- Real time tracking of costs – compare actual spend against budget.
- Improved communications across your organisation – no more long hours preparing reports.
- Access data from any PC or tablet using secure login.
- An independent company, not affiliated with any other commercial organisation – your data is secure and will not be compromised in any way.
Ian Ratcliffe, Managing Director of Ground2Control.com said: “We are really excited about 2014 and exhibiting at BTME in Harrogate next week (21-23 January) Stand C22. Our customer base now includes several Master Greenkeepers who recognise the potential of the system and are embracing the technology. We have customers in the UK, Ireland, Switzerland, Germany & Australia and BTME is an excellent opportunity for us to showcase Ground2Control to the Turf Management industry as a whole.”