Golf Business News is pleased to be able to offer readers an extension to the early bird promotion for the Golf Business Innovation Show, the event supporting golf clubs to innovate and diversify which takes place at Celtic Manor Resort on Thursday 1st February 2018.
For full details visit www.golfinnovationshow.co.uk
To take advantage of this special offer, please get in touch no later than Thursday 30th November quoting code ‘GBN2000’ via http://www.golfinnovationshow.co.uk/contact-us
If you are interested in hearing from leading, inspiring and forward-thinking clubs and facilities of all levels across the UK who have driven revenues, participation, footfall and profits across all areas of their business, and even created new income streams, this is a must-attend event.
Case study presentations will also be supported by leading experts and offer insights into Local Community Engagement, Social Media, PR, Marketing, SEO, Website Design, Golf Car Solutions, Using Technology, Adventure Golf, Weddings, Business Hire / Conferences/Meetings, Community Events, Marquee Hire, Accommodation / Glamping, Debt Financing, Capital Allowances, plus many more.
Case Studies and insight from Clubs confirmed so far include:
- Celtic Manor – Reaching the Family & Leisure Market
- Loch Lomond – How to double food & beverage revenue
- Fynn Valley – Attracting non-golfers; the journey from non golfer to member
- Cumberwell Park – Investing in your club to attract new visitors, but also to retain current members
- Torquay Golf Club – Full and honest facility audit, and maximising potential
Latest list speakers, sponsors and event partners www.golfinnovationshow.co.uk
Follow at https://twitter.com/GolfBisShow
Celtic Manor Resort https://www.celtic-manor.com