GTEC06 is a genuinely national golf trade exhibition that is built on the proven expertise developed over many successful Foremost Shows. It will be held at the International Centre, Telford from 31st October to 3rd November and the new expanded format will deliver a vehicle that suppliers to the golf professionals and their pro shops can use as a major factor in their marketing strategy.
The organisers promise exhibitors that GTEC06 will bring a real return on the investment in time, money and resource that exhibiting demands and point to the following list of attractions to back up that argument.
- Now open to all 7000 + golf professionals and assistants registered with the PGA
- Expanded to FOUR days to give more time for golf professionals to meet more suppliers
- CPD points at the daily business seminars will prove a powerful attraction
- FREE entry to GTEC06 and to the seminars
- The local alternative to Munich and Orlando
- Ease of access by road, rail and air will encourage more golf professionals to attend
- A range of business seminars every day to encourage multiple day bookings
- Indoor driving range to show off your products
- State of the art exhibition centre to make it easy for golf professionals to find you
- Telford International Centre expertise to help you gain easy access and set up quickly
- Multiple coffee points and bars for a relaxed chat with customers
- Accommodation for your staff only a few hundred yards away
- Walk to Telford restaurants to relax in the evening with key clients
- Full support from start to finish from the John Davis, Andy Martin and the Foremost and Alliance teams
- Full promotion campaign from May to October to promote the Show to build attendance figures
- Unique web site to make registration easy
- Trade Press articles publicising the Show to encourage your customers to attend Network with other suppliers to stay up to date with the movers and shakers in the Golf Industry
- It is the Show to build your marketing strategy for maximum impact with your customer base.
Every golf professional and assistant professional registered with the PGA can benefit from the tremendous success Foremost Golf has built up over 21 years by delivering an outstanding Exhibition and Conference to its members.
This track record is based on knowing exactly what the golf professional wants from such a show and delivering it with excellence. Foremost Golf points out that the number of golf professionals visiting and the number of leading names in the supply of golf equipment exhibiting has risen year upon year, bearing testimony to the ability of the Foremost team to deliver above and beyond expectation.
GTEC ’06 www.gtec06.co.uk