The Golf Business Forum in 2007 is a must attend event for developers of golf resorts and golf communities across Europe, Middle East and Africa.
The 4th annual event is to be held on 16-18 May at the Hilton Budapest Hotel in the Castle District of Budapest, Hungary, strategically positioned in the heart of the developing markets of Central and Eastern Europe and will provide an invaluable opportunity for all individuals with an interest in the business of golf to meet and explore matters of mutual concern.
Delegates have signed up in record numbers. With just two weeks still remaining, representatives are travelling from countries as diverse as Croatia, United Arab Emirates, Portugal, Hungary, Czech Republic, Ukraine, Cyprus, Russia, Slovakia and South Africa to name just a few.
They can look forward to hearing from the leading specialists on the latest development trends, benefiting from the learning experience of other successful developers and networking with future strategic partners including:
- Golf course investors and private equity groups
- Banks and other financial institutions
- Golf course designers
- Resort master-planners
- Resort operators
- Construction companies
- Golf course suppliers
- Many other golf industry stakeholders
The list of speakers at the 2007 Golf Business Forum reads like a “who’s who” of the golf industry. Speakers participating in this year’s agenda include:
- David Adamson, Chief Executive Officer, Sports and Leisure Services Ltd.
- Rodney Bogg, Managing Director, Dubai Golf
- Boyd Bolte, Senior Design Associate – Middle East, Greg Norman Golf Course Design
- David Brodersen, Landmark Property Management
- Andy Brown, Corporate Accounts Manager Europe, Middle-East, Africa, Toro International
- Richard Browning, Chief Executive Officer, Riffa Golf and Residential Development Co.
- Richard Centolella, Principal, EDSA
- Pierre Charalambides, Partner, Dolphin Capital Investors
- Kwakye Donkor, Marketing Director, Fancourt Hotel and Country Club Estate
- Gregor Famira, Partner, CMS Zagreb
- Scott Ferrell, President, Gary Player Design
- Gary Firkins, Managing Director, Landmark Media
- Steve Forrest, Principal, Arthur Hills/Steve Forrest and Associates
- Bruce Glasco, Managing Director, Troon Golf Europe, Middle East & Africa
- John Goldwyn, Senior Designer Master Planning, Wimberly Allison Tong & Goo
- Giovanni Gregoratti, Vice President of Real Estate and Lodging Group, Investment Banking Citygroup Centre
- Peter Harradine, Senior Architect, Harradine Golf
- Attila J. Hegyi, President, Birdland Golf & Country Club
- Mathieu Hoeberigs, Principal Task Manager, European Commission
- Jeff Howes, Director of Design, Jeff Howes Golf Design Ltd.
- Zoltà¡n Kali, Manager, KPMG Travel, Leisure & Tourism Group
- Erik Larsen, Executive Vice President, Arnold Palmer Design Company
- Bruce Lucker, President & CEO, Signature Golf
- David MacLaren, Chief Executive, PGA European Tour Courses
- Christy O’Connor Jnr, Ryder Cup and World Cup Player and Golf Course Architect, Christy O’Connor Jnr Ltd Golf Enterprise
- Neil Oldfield, Director, Southern Golf Construction Ltd.
- Andrea Sartori, Partner, KPMG Travel, Leisure & Tourism Group
- Ken Schofield, former Executive Director , PGA European Tour
- David Spencer, Chief Executive Officer, Istithmar Leisure
- John Strawn, Chief Executive Officer, Robert Trent Jones II
- Paul Stringer, Senior Vice President , Nicklaus Design
- Howard Swan, Principal Architect, Swan Golf Designs Limited
- Marnix Von Bartheld, Manager, KPMG Travel, Leisure & Tourism Group
- Marcel Welling, President, EGCOA
- Gill Wilson, Managing Director, Rye Hill Golf Club Ltd.
- Alois Windbrechtinger, Owner, Pannonia Golf & Country Club
- David Withers, Managing Director, Ransomes Jacobsen Ltd.
For detailed information on the agenda and accommodation at the conference venue, Budapest Hilton, which is selling out fast, visit www.golfbusinessforum.com