With 80 exhibitors, the Nordic Golf Show takes place 3-5 October at Malmömässa, Malmö, Sweden
In one week’s time the doors will open for the first Nordic trade show in the golf industry, held at Malmömässan.
The show has been received very positively and has 80 exhibitors, including all the major golf brands.
Counting distributor partnerships and subsidiaries of the major suppliers there will be over 100 different golf operators in place for the Nordic Golf Show.
The show offers a more efficient and better marketplace for both suppliers and retailers.
- One major event inMalmo, instead of several regional golf shows at different times.
- One meeting place for the entire Nordic golf market, a market with over one million golfers.
- Cooperation with all the Nordic PGA organizations means a great symbolic value when we attract visitors from the Nordic countries.
- Danish PGA and the suppliers organization has chosen to invest in Malmö this year instead of arranging their own PGA show in Vejle.
- Joint exhibition hall with the Golfstores trade show brings improvements for both buyers and exhibitors.
For more information http://www.thenordicgolfshow.com/home2.html