The event will take place 4-6 May at The Celtic Manor Resort and the KPMG Golf Business Forum is introducing another outstanding programme featuring investors, developers, industry leaders and golf celebrities.
The sessions will explore the overall theme of “how to navigate the choppy waters of the current economic downturn” and delegates will have the opportunity to learn about:
• What industry leaders are doing to “ride out the storm”
• How innovative golf course design and master planning solutions enable resorts to stand out from the crowd?
• China – what does the future hold?
• Golf in the Middle East is not all about Dubai
• Who is still investing in golf resort and golf communities? Where is the financing coming from?
• How will the UK golf market continue to survive and grow?
• How technology is impacting on golf course development and design?
• How India has awakened and is one of golf’s new frontiers!
The complete programme including the full list of speakers is available at www.golfbusinessforum.com where registration for the Forum is also available.