“Sidaro is the ultimate mobile phone experience for every golfer,” said a company representative. “Improve your knowledge and love of the game by downloading Sidaro direct to your mobile. Track your stats, boost your knowledge of the rules, and stay up-to-the-minute with news, views and leaderboards from the world’s greatest game. Sidaro also constantly updates you with exclusive offers, prizes and events.”
Perfect for the golfer on the go, the application has been designed for golfers who are looking to improve their knowledge and love of the game in a new and entertaining format.
Sidaro’s many features include:
• Live Tournament Leaderboards powered by The European Tour
• Latest News from the US and PGA European Tour powered by Sky Sports
• In-depth Rules Quiz – with top international referee John Paramor
• Personalised Scoring and Stats Tracking for your game
• Sidaro World Golf Rules Championship with over £2,000 in monthly Prizes
• Rules Quiz Winners Annual play-off at The Wentworth Club
• An exclusive area for partner promotions – The VIP Room
• Members’ Clubhouse for mobile and online chat with Sidaro golfers worldwide
Sidaro is backed and co-founded by top international referee, John Paramor. As well as advising on Rules of Golf and Decisions on the Rules of Golf questions for the interactive quizzes, John, who was on duty at last year’s Ryder Cup, will also be part of a panel of rules experts who will be available to answer questions from Sidaro members on all aspects of the Rules of Golf.
The product launch takes place on 16th July.