PlayMoreGolf, the UK’s first online points-based flexible membership programme, has added a new Midlands date, The Belfry on November 3, to its series of UK Business Roadshows for club owners and operators.
The free-to-attend seminars are designed to offer guests the opportunity to meet the PlayMoreGolf team and to understand how this new and innovative platform, launched at the beginning of 2016, can help golf clubs increase membership revenues by up to 50% over three years.
Transforming golf membership, the innovative online points programme, complementing clubs’ existing membership packages, is designed to deliver sustained growth for golf clubs via new, typically younger, flexible members.
Created by the team behind the phenomenally successful De Vere Club that attracted 18,000 new flexible members to 12 golf clubs in just four years, PlayMoreGolf makes membership marketing and administration straightforward and cost-effective.
Clubs benefit from low set-up costs and a sales-based commission structure with all membership administration and booking managed online creating a low-risk growth strategy to increase profitability at golf clubs.
For golfers, PlayMoreGolf offers greater choice and flexibility, with a points-based system centred on an initial membership fee of £325 per year. This initial fee gives the golfer a minimum of 100 points – 80 to be utilised at their designated ‘home’ club and 20 reserved for rounds at other participating clubs throughout the PlayMoreGolf network.
PlayMoreGolf director, Daniel Hodson, commented: “The purpose of our national roadshows is to give golf club owners and operators a detailed insight into how PlayMoreGolf works. During the sessions, attendees will not only learn how PlayMoreGolf grows your Flexible membership but how the platform seamlessly integrates with your existing membership and tee-time booking packages and, importantly, how PlayMoreGolf improves your profitability.
“From the previous roadshows we have staged, including the last event at The Grove, it is clear golf club owners understand the need to think differently about the way they engage with potential customers and PlayMoreGolf delivers in partnership a complimentary, modern and cost-effective solution for clubs.”
Golf Club owners and operators interested in attending The Belfry seminar on November 3 – which includes complimentary golf on The Brabazon course after the seminar – should, in the first instance, express their interest to PlayMoreGolf Marketing Director, Jamie Carroll, e: Jamie@playmore.golf tel: 07825 057448.
At-a-glance: The Business Benefits of PlayMoreGolf
- Bespoke Flexible Membership schemes tailored to your requirements.
- Dynamic Points Matrix under your control to increase yield.
- Club specific digital marketing campaigns to drive membership enquiries
- Individual club Database and CRM (Customer Relationship Management) platform to track and link all marketing activity and enquires at your club.
- Consultancy and sales training to increase performance
- Outbound Sales Team to manage membership sales enquiries
- Sophisticated online points servicing and membership administration system
- Connectivity to online tee time booking system
- Complete reporting functionality
- Automated renewal function to increase retention
- Corporate membership options
The Belfry www.thebelfry.co.uk