The Brittany Ferries Golf Desk is raising money for Macmillan Cancer Support by running a golf tournament in Brittany.
This popular one day tournament, open to gentlemen, lady amateurs and club professionals in teams of four, is expected to attract around 300 golfers and will be played out across five courses in Brittany.
Each course will be adjusted to the same total length off the tee, with teams playing in two pairs and the team result will be their combined stableford points. All players are invited for an evening prize giving ceremony and £10 per player will be donated to Macmillan Cancer Support.
The package of £165.00 per person includes the following:-
* Return ferry travel to France with car in teams of 4.
* Overnight cabin on outward sailing.
* One night hotel with breakfast
* Golf and entry into the tournament on 16th October.
* Extra game of golf.
* Lunch on both days of play.
* Prize giving in Dinan with prizes from Callaway Golf.
* Welcome pack.
Extra nights cots £59.00 per person per night which includes hotel, breakfast, golf and lunch.
Call 0871 244 0662 and speak to the golf desk. More than 30 teams have already signed up for the event.
Brittany Ferries Golf Desk www.brittany-ferries.co.uk/golf