Booking a group golf break in 2012 has never been more rewarding thanks to a fantastic new-year offer from Europe’s largest golf travel company, Golfbreaks.com
As a way of thanking golfers for booking their group trip early, Golfbreaks.com has created the Golfer’s Gift Pack which rewards those customers who book before the end of February, for travel any time in 2012.
Golfers who do book early will be able to choose either a year’s subscription to Todays Golfer magazine or a dozen TaylorMade XD LDP golf balls.
Those booking a large group will receive even more golfing goodies:
- 8-15 players:12 TaylorMade XD LDP golf balls OR a 12-month (13 issues) subscription to Todays Golfer magazine
- 16-23 players: 24 TaylorMade XD LDP balls AND12-month (13 issues) subscription to Todays Golfer magazine
- 24+ players: 24 TaylorMade XD LDP balls AND12-month (13 issues) subscription to Todays Golfer magazine
Keith Mitchell, Marketing Director of Golfbreaks.com, said: “The Golfer’s Gift Pack is our way of rewarding those loyal customers who want to get their group break booked well in advance. Not only are these gifts that golfers will enjoy, but by booking early they are assured of getting the venue and tee times they want at a great price.”
Many promotions are exclusive, including one person goes free at a number of top golf resorts around the world. This month’s best deals include:
- UK – from £89: The Belfry(4*), Warwickshire -2 rounds, 1 night’s dinner, B&B
- France – from £215: Le Touquet – 3 rounds, 3 nights’ B&B, Eurotunnel included
- Portugal – from £249: Olympus Vilamoura Suites (4*), Algarve – 3 rounds, 3 nights’ B&B
- Spain – from £155: Hotel Villaitana (4*), Costa Blanca – 3 rounds, 3 nights’ B&B; 1 in 8 free,
free buggies on Poniente
- Turkey – from £585:Lykia World Golf Resort (5*), Belek– 4 rounds, 7 nights, all inclusive,
1 in 8 free, all transfers included
Golfbreaks.com has also extended its opening hours to make it even easier to arrange a great golf break. Golfers can now book between 8am and 9pm in the week, from 9am to 6pm on Saturdays and 9am to 3pm on Sundays.