The world-famous golf courses of the Pinehurst Resort in North Carolina, USA, will play host to Golfbreaks.com Pinehurst Pro-Am when it returns from 17th to 23rd March, 2016.
The four-round Pro-Am will see teams compete across one of the most well-known golf resorts in the United States including rounds on Pinehurst No 4, 8, 9, and the host venue of the 2014 men’s and women’s US Opens, No. 2.
The event is open to all PGA Professionals of a recognised PGA and their teams of three amateur partners offering an Individual Professional prize fund of £10,000 / €13,900 / $15,500 (based on 20 teams competing).
“We are very pleased to be able to run this event for the second year,” said Golfbreaks.com USA CEO, Daniel Grave. “Our relationship with the PGAs of Europe continues to get stronger and stronger with each year and it is an honour to have held the Association’s first international Pro-Am in North America and we look forward to welcoming teams from across the globe to Pinehurst.”
Entry to the Pinehurst Pro-Am costs from £1,889/€2,625/$2,929 (based on shared occupancy), with the Professional going absolutely free, and includes:
- 6 nights at The Holly Inn including full American breakfast
- 5 rounds of golf (Four tournament rounds including Pinehurst No.2 and one practice round)
- Welcome buffet dinner including wine, beer and soft drinks
- Prize giving luncheon including wine, beer, and soft drinks
- Buggies for each round
- One caddie per two players for the round on Pinehurst No.2
- Unlimited range balls for the duration of the stay
- Welcome goody bag from Golfbreaks.com
For full details visit http://eur.pe/1kj0Y7A, the PGAs of Europe Tournament Hub Page: http://eur.pe/2016Pinehurst or contact Golfbreaks.com’s Golf Pro Relations Department on +44(0)1753 754 355.
Read more stories about the world of Professional Golf and latest list of Most-read stories