The PGAs of Europe are excited to announce the addition of the Mercedes-Benz International Pro-Am supported by Eastern Motors, the Mercedes-Benz dealership in Al Ain and member of Al Fahim Group, to its schedule of tournaments for 2014.
The event will be taking place from 27th – 30th January 2014 at Al Ain Equestrian, Shooting & Golf Club in the United Arab Emirates.
The Pro-Am provides a fantastic addition to the PGAs of Europe tournament schedule at a time of the year that also features the PGAs of Europe Fourball Championship and Kempinski “The Dome” Pro-Am.
“We are always looking to provide winter playing opportunities for PGA members from across our member countries when they may be lacking competitive opportunities at home,” said Chief Executive of the PGAs of Europe, Ian Randell. “Our thanks go to Gavin Chappell and his team at Al Ain Equestrian, Shooting & Golf Club for hosting this new event at their fantastic facility that has a proven record of hosting professional events.”
Al Ain Equestrian, Shooting & Golf Club, venue of the MENA Tour Championship finale for 2011, 2012 and 2013, will open its doors to professionals and amateurs from around the globe for the 4 day event consisting of a practice round on the Monday and then 54-holes of tournament golf. Pro-Am teams will play a best 2 points scores from 4 format, with an individual stroke play tournament for the professionals.
Mercedes-Benz Pro-Am Packages are free for professionals (based on 3 paying amateurs) and 675GBP / EUR785 for amateurs and include:
- 5 nights accommodation including breakfast and taxes in the Hilton Al Ain
- Shuttle bus from and to Hotel at 60 minute intervals
- Buffet lunch at the golf clubhouse on Tuesday 28th, Wednesday 29th and Thursday 30th
- Complimentary use of all the Academy facilities including the par 3 course throughout the event
- 1 practice round (Monday), 3 tournament rounds (Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday), including golf carts
- Gala Prize Presentation Dinner including selection of drinks on Thursday 30th
- Professional prize fund of EUR24,000 (based on 20 teams), the final prize fund will be increased or reduced pro rata on number of team entries (EUR1,000, reduction or increase per team)
Players will also be treated to course passes to the Dubai Desert Classic at the Emirates Golf Club for Friday 31st January, Saturday 1st and Sunday 2nd February 2014.
For more details download the information sheets here: http://eur.pe/14tqc93, or to register download the entry form here: http://eur.pe/14dMasv and email to Gavin Chappell (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Al Ain Equestrian, Shooting & Golf Club www.aesgc.ae