Tickets to the LIV Golf Invitational Series, including the opening event due to be held at Centurion Club in England in June, have gone on sale, with fans being offered an unprecedented array of hospitality options to get closer to the action.
Aligned with LIV Golf’s mission to provide more fun and entertainment for fans, the ticket and hospitality packages will add an immersive and elevated experience. The opportunities will range from grounds passes to premium VIP hospitality packages, providing an array of special amenities, including course and player access, luxury dining, inside the ropes access, executive Q&As, and player meet & greets.
Prices start from £67pp for a single day pass, up to over £9,000 for the most premium packages for the duration of the tournament.
The final 48-player field the opening event at Centurion will be announced on May 27, but it is understood that at least 15 of the world’s top 100 players have signed up to take part, with 2021 US PGA champion Phil Mickelson being among the headline stars to enter the event, which will be played over 54 holes and three days, rather than the traditional 72 holes over four days.
“Today is a day that we have been working towards for a long time and we are excited to be going live and offering fans the opportunity to experience LIV Golf in person,” said Greg Norman, CEO and Commissioner of LIV Golf. “We look forward to showcasing unforgettable events and unique opportunities for fans to interact with the brand in new and exciting ways.”
The hospitality packages have four tiers and include:
- The Gallery Club – Allows fans to view the electric competition from a private venue where guests can refuel with inclusive food and beverage.
- Fairway Club – Grants fans access to a vibrant, climate-controlled venue with inclusive food and beverage, and curated Player/Legend Q&As.
- Club 54 – Premium fan experience at a private viewing terrace, exceptional food and beverage options, and exclusive access to players on the practice range. Club 54 supercharges hospitality with a private concierge entrance, access to two exclusive hospitality venues, reserved green seating, and more.
- Club 54 Premium – Elevates fan entertainment by capitalizing on exclusive VIP experiences. This elite tier will allow patrons to walk inside the ropes with players and caddies and watch as the winner lifts the trophy from front row seating.
The ground passes allow fans to view the tournament from select viewing platforms on the course, and grant entry to an immersive fan village at each tournament site, as well as live entertainment before, during and after the match.
All ticket options will be available for every LIV Golf Invitational series event, the schedule of which comprises the eight events listed below.
- June 9-11: Centurion Golf Club – London
- July 1-3: Pumpkin Ridge Golf Club – Portland
- July 29-31: Trump National Golf Club Bedminster – New Jersey
- Sept 2-4: The International – Boston
- Sept 16-18: Rich Harvest Farms – Chicago
- Oct 7-9: Stonehill – Bangkok
- Oct 14-16: Royal Greens Golf Club – Jeddah
- Oct 27-30: Trump National Doral – Miami
Tickets and hospitality packages are limited for each event. For more information visit tickets.livgolf.com.