SRIXON Sports Europe has announced the release of its game improvement model, the Z355 series clubs and Z155 irons, now with Action Mass™ technology. Equipped with a heavier head and Miyazaki Jinsoku ultra-high balance point carbon shaft, the clubs are designed to deliver enhanced swing stability and maximum distance for average golfers with mid-to-high swing speed.
The Z355 series clubs (drivers, woods and irons) and Z155 irons will be available from mid-September 2015 at authorised Custom Fit retail outlets throughout the UK and Ireland.
Action Mass™ is a key technology featured in all Z355 series clubs and Z155 irons.
• The heavier head design delivers greater swing stability and increased ball speed on impact, to achieve maximum flight distance and improved directional stability.
• The Miyazaki Jinsoku ultra-high balance point carbon shaft with increased rigidity at the grip and tip delivers higher head speed to achieve maximum flight distance and improved directional stability.
Miyazaki Jinsoku shaft
• The ultra-high balance point carbon shaft with increased rigidity at the grip and tip plays an important role in Action Mass™ technology.
• The shaft is designed with a softer mid to counteract the stiff upper point and tip, achieving a combination of flexibility and firmness that enhances directional stability and maximizes flight distance. The mid-low kick point design facilitates better ball grip.
• The “jin” in the shaft’s name means “fast”. The Kanji character for “jin” is incorporated into the design to impart an image of sharpness and nimbleness to the golfer’s swing image.
• The Miyazaki Jinsoku shaft is employed in all Z355 series and Z155 clubs.
The Z355 driver has an SRP (Suggested Retail Price) of £279 / €379.
Z355 fairway woods have an SRP of £179 / €250.
Z355 hybrids have an SRP of £159 / €225.
View more stories about New Product Launches and latest list of Most-read stories
In each month and year listed below every article that has ever appeared in golfbusinessnews is reproduced in reverse date order.