Golfer Ian Poulter’s IJP Design brand is delighted to reveal its futurist 80s-inspired Spring/Summer Menswear 2015 collection.
The new range is sporty, contemporary and bold and nods towards cartoon classics of the era, inspiring the names of this season’s tartans, Tron and Sonic.
Simple, graphical ‘80s lines combine beautifully with the striking angles of modern London architecture such as Renzo Piano’s The Shard, to create an outstanding, original collection of high quality golfing wear.
Poulter – one of the world’s leading golfers, renowned for his stylish attire as much as his sporting excellence – launched IJP Design in 2007.
The 39-year-old said: “My philosophy has always been ‘Look Good, Play Great’ – this may not be as important to others, but it works for me!
“I decided to launch my own line after being unable to find clothes I wanted to wear on the golf course that both looked good and performed well. IJP does both these things.”
To coincide with the new collection, IJP Design has launched their #RaceToAce campaign – designed to improve your game, help you strive to do your best and encourage you to take your golf off the course and in to your day-to-day life.
He has enlisted a team of elite golfing experts – as well as giving you the benefit of his own winning experiences – to provide invaluable advice, golf-specific exercises, podcasts and videos, using #RaceToAce and its six key principles – Prepare, Evolve, Strive, Believe, Limitless & Explore.
The #RaceToAce team are:
- Top 20 ranked Ladies European Tour star, Hannah Burke
- 2013 Wales Senior Open winner & European Tour veteran, Phil Golding
- Matt Ford, who ended 2014 winning the 4th card at the Final Stage of the European Tour School.
- Aussie Brett Drewitt, who earned his 2015 Web.com Tour card finishing 3rd on the Order of Merit
- Peter Tarver-Jones, the first golfer since 2012 to win back-to-back PGA EuroPro Tour titles
- Graeme Storm, ranked 316th in the World rankings
- IJP Design Ambassador and former Wales Senior Open winner, Phil Goldings adds: “I like to feel good and look good when playing golf and that’s how I feel wearing IJP”.
IJP Design #RaceToAce campaign www.ijpdesign.com/race-to-ace
View more stories about New Product Launches and latest list of Most-read stories