The 2012 Golf Industry Show will be held 29th February-1st March. It is a true international extravaganza. It draws attendees from across theUSand more than 60 countries worldwide – bringing exhibitors face to face with buyers they might not normally reach with their regular sales force or distributors.
In fact, no less than 12% of the buyers on the show floor in 2010 were from outside the United States.
The Golf Industry Show is presented by the Golf Course Superintendents Association of America (GCSAA) and the National Golf Course Owners Association (NGCOA), along with supporting organizations, the Golf Course Builders Association of America (GCBAA), the American Society of Golf Course Architects (ASGCA), the National Golf Foundation (NGF), the United States Golf Association (USGA) and the International Golf Course Equipment Managers Association.
For further information on the Golf Industry Show visit: www.golfindustryshow.com
To book your exhibition space at the Golf Industry Show please contact Eric Boedeker firstname.lastname@example.org
UK Trade & Investment Grants (Tradeshow Access Programme)
UK Trade & Investment (UKTI) support has been confirmed for this event through the AEA www.aea.uk.com
- A participant must be a UK based business or organisation that is either actively investigating export opportunities or is already involved in exporting from theUK
- A participant must be a small or medium sized enterprise
- A participant must be a new exporter or have exported for no more than 10 years. This requirement will be waived where the applicant has not attended the previous edition of the event.
- Eligible companies will be paid a flat rate of £1,400 provided that they have paid for a minimum of 4 sq metres of stand space or have paid a minimum of £1,400 on costs directly related to their attendance at the exhibition.
- Applications for grant are subject to approval from the Regional International Trade Teams.
Contact: Debbie Dale at the AEA for the Grant Application, AEA, Samuelson House,62 Forder Way,Hampton,PeterboroughPE7 8JB
Tel: 0845 6448748 Direct Line: 01733 207603 Fax: 01733 314767