The EGCOA has announced the programme of this year’s European Golf Business Conference. The 3 day conference will bring together the golfing world’s decision makers from both established and emerging organizations from Wednesday 30th November – Friday 2nd December at the luxurious Don Carlos Resort & Spa To view the full conference programme click here
Now celebrating its 6th year in Sunny MarbellaSpainthe conference aims to focus on ‘Capturing the opportunities” that the golfing industry now has to offer and how to sustain and grow business during these turbulent times. Leading industry speakers and delegates will discuss current industry topics as well as the latest trends and developments in the European and worldwide golf arena.
Programme highlights this year include:
- Mike Leemhuis (CEO Congressional country club 2011 US Open host) “The ABC’s of Leadership Mikes interactive presentation entitled “All you need to know about Leadership, but were afraid to ask!” will discuss and unravel this highly reputable trait.
- Jamie Edwards (Trained BrainUK) “Capture your opportunities Grow your business” Jamie’s unique approach will help you harness and develop the strengths within your own business to develop into the business you’ve always desired.
- Mike Hughes (CEO of the NGCOA) “Ride the recession” Mike will be exploring the effect of the recession on theUSgolf market and how they have reacted to these unstable economic times.
- Eric Wilborts (Bluegreen /FitnessCity) Titanic Golf – “Is your golf course seaworthy?” Eric will be sharing his expertise and the strategies / techniques he has used to make the transition from the fitness industry to the world of golf course management.
- Carlos Roca (President PGA Spain) will explore the modern approach to golf school marketing and the steps that must be taken to successfully grab the attention of your target market and turn it into revenue.
3rd Annual Multi Course Owners meeting
This year’s conference programme will also include the 3rd annual Multi-Course Owners meeting. Hosted on Wednesday 30th November the meeting is a once a year opportunity for leading golf course owners and operators to gather to discuss and collaborate solutions to increase rounds and revenues, to reduce operating costs and to run more stable and profitable businesses. For more information or to register for the meeting contact John King email@example.com
Register before 31 October and save
The conference is nearing and registrations are coming in fast. Don’t miss out as places are limited, register before the 31stOctober and you will receive a discounted registration fee. To register now click here. Upon registration guests can also sign up for this year official conference golf tournament which will be hosted at Cabopino Golf Club on Friday 2nd December. To learn more about the European Golf Business Conference visit conference.egcoa.eu
The EGCOA Conference is now live and Tweeting. Daily conference updates are now available on dedicated conference twitter account. To follow click here