The Asia Pacific Golf Development Summit for 2008 has lined up an impressive programme featuring some 70 world class keynote speakers and panellists.
The event, Asia Pacific’s premier golf business summit will be staged at the world’s largest golf complex, Mission Hills, China on 2-4 December.
According to Mike Sebastian, managing director of Asia Pacific Golf Development Conferences, “The 2008 Summit will be a gathering of chief executive officers, presidents and senior executives from some of the world’s top golf organizations.
“We are very encouraged by the stupendous response that we have received from the global golf industry – the 2008 Summit is truly a global event with speakers and panelists coming from all over the world.”
Amongst some of the major industry names confirmed to address the 2008 Summit are:
• Duncan Weir – Director, Golf Development, The R&A;
• Bruce Charlton, President, American Society Of Golf Course Architects;
• Dennis Himan – Group Vice President, The Toro Company;
• Dan Wilkinson, President, Jacobsen – A Textron Company;
• Hud Hinton – President & COO, Troon Golf;
• Peter Walton – Chairman, IAGTO;
• Dr. Andrea Sartori – Head, Travel & Leisure Group – KPMG;
• Max Garske – Chief Executive Officer, PGA of Australia;
• Tim Kenny – Executive Vice President, Nicklaus Design;
The full list of world class speakers and panellists is featured in the complete Summit programme available on this web site. www.golfconference.org
Speakers and panellists have been very carefully selected to address a range of important business topics on:
• Developing trends in golf club management;
• New and innovative marketing strategies for golf clubs;
• Cutting edge know-how on turf management;
• Effective deployment of equipment for a profitable golf operation;
• Player development and market expansion;
• And a host of other matters that are of vital importance to the growth of golf in the Asia Pacific;
“It’s time to act now! If you are a serious player in the golf business in the region, you MUST be at this Summit, concludes Mike Sebastian. “It’s an event planned with you and your key management staff in mind.
“Delegate registration is open NOW! Take advantage of our special Early Bird programme and book your place at Mission Hills for December. We will keep you informed on developments on a regular basis and should you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. We stand ready to be of service.”
Asia Pacific Golf Development Summit www.golfconference.org
In each month and year listed below every article that has ever appeared in golfbusinessnews is reproduced in reverse date order.