The BGIA (British Golf Industry Association) has teamed up with UKTI to offer grants of £2,000 to help UK Small and Medium size enterprises to attend the show in Orlando next January
The PGA Merchandise Show will take place from 22nd – 24th January in Orlando, USA. The BGIA (British Golf Industry Association) has teamed up with UKTI to offer grants of £2,000 to help UK Small and Medium size enterprises to attend the show.
The BGIA will be in attendance and will be offering hospitality and meeting space to all their members and UK exhibitors. If you are interested in obtaining a grant, please contact Ciara Morgan for further information via email
Exhibiting within the BGIA British Pavilion
The BGIA are fronting a BGIA British Pavilion which provides exhibitors with the following:
- A key central stand position within the show (same location as in 2013)
- A quality structured shell scheme stand and furniture package including carpeting, lighting, electrics and furniture (a much more professional looking stand than the simple show ‘pole & drape’ stand)
- The full use of a large business lounge facility for meetings – connected to the BGIA British Pavilion
- Support services prior to and throughout the period of the show
- Combined marketing of the BGIA British Pavilion group in UK and US trade press, including BGIA British Pavilion promotional brochure
- Services of BGIA staff throughout the event (e.g. refreshments for clients/contacts/stand personnel)
- Services of a group freight forwarder (exhibitors responsible for own freight costs)
- An invitation for exhibitors and their clients/colleagues to a UK drinks reception
Information on stand prices can be obtained from http://www.bgia.org.uk/Export/pga-merchandise-show. It is not necessary to be a member of the BGIA to exhibit in the pavilion, but members do get a discount on the management fee.
Places are Limited
Please be aware that space within the BGIA British Pavilion (corner stands especially) and UKTI grants are provided on a first come first served basis. Please contact Ciara Morgan in order to book your stand and/or request a UKTI grant application.
The BGIA (British Golf Industry Association) is the lead trade body representing UK manufacturers, wholesalers and distributors of golf products and services.
PGA Merchandise Show www.pgashow.com